Hand Therapy Specialists is open and ready to help!
Here are some precautions have been put in place for your safety and ours:
- Please wear a mask
- Come in to therapy at your appointed time, no earlier. This leaves your therapist time to sanitize in-between patients.
- Family/friends are asked not to attend unless they are assisting with wound care, patient is under 18, or you require a caregiver.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds before and after treatment.
We want you to know we are taking full precautions:
- Anyone who fits the following criteria will not be permitted in the clinic
- Covid-like symptoms
- Has been in contact with someone who has Covid in the past two weeks
- Has recently been out of the country
- We are sanitizing every surface you come in contact with before and after each treatment session.
- Therapists will be wearing a mask during your session.
If you have any Covid-like symptoms, please give us a call as soon as you are able & we will change your in-person appointment to a telehealth visit. Most insurance companies are allowing Telehealth (video conferencing) at this time. Our goal is to keep our staff and you healthy by participating in Telehealth as appropriate.